MS-13 a.k.a Mara Salvatrucha Forum
Hello, If you are an MS-13'er / Outsider, register.
If you are an outsider, register, tell me IG you registered, i'll add you to outsider group.
Hello, If you are an MS-13'er / Outsider, register.
If you are an outsider, register, tell me IG you registered, i'll add you to outsider group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS-13 a.k.a Mara Salvatrucha Forum, Welcome all MS-13 members, this is MS-13 forum, members only allowed.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to put a songs into GTA.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How to put a songs into GTA. Empty
PostSubject: How to put a songs into GTA.   How to put a songs into GTA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Ey, i dont know if y all know how to put songs into GTA. I make a little instruction for all.
Ready?
Bueno.

Information: You need close your game first.

Step One: Open your "Documents" (Start > Documents ).
Step Two: Find folder "GTA San Andreas User Files" and open it.
Step Three: Find folder "User Tracks" and open it too.
Step Four: Find your which you want to put into game and Copy it into "User Tracks".
Step Five: Start your game.
Step Six: Click "Esc">"Options">"Audio Setup">"User Tracks Options">"Scan User Tracks".
Wait until the game upload the songs.
Step Seven: Get in car and set your radio to: "User Tracks Player".

Now you can hear your songs in game. I have there Mr.Criminal Side 2 Side and one song about Mara Salvatrucha. Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to put a songs into GTA.   How to put a songs into GTA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks for guide, I recommend this thread stickied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to put a songs into GTA.   How to put a songs into GTA. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:08 pm

np Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put a songs into GTA.   How to put a songs into GTA. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to put a songs into GTA.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MS-13 a.k.a Mara Salvatrucha Forum :: Guides & Role Play Help :: Guides & Role Play Help-
Jump to: