MS-13 a.k.a Mara Salvatrucha Forum
Hello, If you are an MS-13'er / Outsider, register.
If you are an outsider, register, tell me IG you registered, i'll add you to outsider group.
Hello, If you are an MS-13'er / Outsider, register.
If you are an outsider, register, tell me IG you registered, i'll add you to outsider group.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS-13 a.k.a Mara Salvatrucha Forum, Welcome all MS-13 members, this is MS-13 forum, members only allowed.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered Empty
PostSubject: Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered   Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 pm

I were born in El salvadorian in 1990
, When i were 15years old my father got killed by an colombian,I got pissed and left the family.
I went to a clicka named La raza Mexicana,we were fightin' against di colombians
one day we found the one who killed my dad..
He were in a forest with around 100other colombians,
We were like 10 everyone died on the clicka except me.. the colombian got me and shot me two times in the stomach then he threw the gun away, but i were still alive so i took the gun and shot him one time in his leg, then i fallen down again. i accidently lost the gun and now it was 10m from me. I saw the colombian laying on the floor with pains , Either he gets the gun or i do.. Well i reached the gun and then he kicked it away.. we started to fight and he took out a shiny knife from his jacket and hitted my stomach..
Then mi bro Cesar valdez came and killed him.. but there was one other guy that came behind him and stabbed him in the stomach and cutted his throat i got so pissed , i used all my force and standed up and took the gun and shot the colombian 5 times in the head and then i took him to a dark place and kicked him to i got tired.. From that day i were called:
Juan"Juanito" Valdez the bad-tempered salvadorian.
Now im standing infront of Mara Salvatrucha Trece as Soldado.

((I will do changes later, first story so .. dont expect much from it.. i had to make one, Just made this on 10mins , didnt use more time for it, i will change it later and add sentences there i speak n stuff ))
Back to top Go down
shuggadaddie

Respect Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered   Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Bitch, you a lyin hoe.
Back to top Go down
irfanrizvi

Respect Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered   Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 pm

so whats the big deal in it ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered   Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juan Valdez aka Juanito the Bad-tempered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MS-13 a.k.a Mara Salvatrucha Forum :: In Character :: In Character Stories-
Jump to: